Sugar Inn Phuket, located at 98/7 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,029.
Name: Sugar Inn Phuket
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 98/7 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Bar
Average price: ฿1,029
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Sugar Inn Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Sugar Inn Phuket.
About Sugar Inn Phuket
Sugar Inn Phuket is located at 98/7 Patak Roa, Karo, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. With a stay at Sugar Inn Phuke, you’ll be centrally located in Karo, a 10-minute walk from Karon Beach and 11 minutes by foot from Kata Beach. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Kata Noi Beach and 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Chalong Temple.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel’s coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong. Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim. There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
If the Sugar Inn Phuket in Kata is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Kata Silver Sand by Eazy - Kata Silver Sand by Eazy is located at 70 Kata Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,372. Continue Reading
- Sugar Ohana Poshtel - Sugar Ohana Poshtel is located at 88/5 Kata Road, Karon, Phuket, 83100 in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,998. Continue Reading
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa - Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa is located at 4/1, 4 Leam Sai Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,047. Continue Reading
- Phuket Island View - Phuket Island View is located at 144 Karon Road, Karon Beach, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399. Continue Reading
- Arinara Bangtao Beach Resort - Arinara Bangtao Beach Resort is located at 72/9 Moo 5, Bangtao Beach, Cherng Talay, Thalang, Phuket 83110 Thailand in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- The Orchid House - The Orchid House is located at 98/119-120 Kata Rd.,Kata Beach,Phuket,Thailand in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿949. Continue Reading
- Assada Boutique Hotel Kata Phuket - Assada Boutique Hotel Kata Phuket is located at 58/9 Khoktanode Road, Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿595. Continue Reading
- Sugar Marina Resort – FASHION – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - FASHION - Kata Beach is located at 20/10 Kata Road, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480. Continue Reading
- TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket - TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket is located at 9 Kata rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿440. Continue Reading
- Coconut Village Resort Phuket - Coconut Village Resort Phuket is located at 20 Prachanukroh Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,331. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Sugar Inn Phuket, Kata and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Sugar Inn Phuket in Kata and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand, as around the Sugar Inn Phuket in Kata, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Sugar Inn Phuket, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Sugar Inn Phuket, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Sugar Inn Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Sugar Inn Phuket, or around Kata on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Sugar Inn Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Sugar Inn Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Sugar Inn Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Sugar Inn Phuket or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Sugar Inn Phuket or Kata on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Sugar Inn Phuket or Kata have?
The Sugar Inn Phuket offers a guest rating of 8.7and there is: Hotel 8 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - 24 hour Front Desk Service and Bar. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Sugar Inn Phuket and Kata, simply follow the Sugar Inn Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Sugar Inn Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Sugar Inn Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Sugar Inn Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If your staying at the Sugar Inn Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Sugar Inn Phuket. Here to help 🙂