Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa, located at 4/1, 4 Leam Sai Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language, a guest rating of 8.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿3,047.
Name: Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 4/1, 4 Leam Sai Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Russian language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿3,047 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa.
About Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa
Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa is located at 4/, 4 Leam Sai Roa, Kata Beac, Muan, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Location Elegant five-star hotel “Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa” is located within 13 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features An excellent selection of local and international delicacies is offered in the stylish on-site restaurant. The stylish hotel bar offers a range of beer, wine, classic cocktails and spirits. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. You can store your valuables in the locker. Sports enthusiasts are welcome in a fitness center. The property features a swimming pool on site. A variety of treatments are available at the hotel spa. Parking is available near the hotel area. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. If you need to use a fa, scanner or copie, the hotel’s business center is at your disposal. The reception works 24/7. There is a laundry at the hotel. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
- Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa Phuket - Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa Phuket is located at 6/2 Moo6, Nakalay Bay, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,593. Continue Reading
- Centara Kata Resort Phuket - Centara Kata Resort Phuket is located at 54 Ked Kwan Road in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,881. Continue Reading
- Yuwadee Resort - Yuwadee Resort is located at 42/14 Moo.1, Alley, Chao Fa 3 Alley, Chao Fa East Road in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,301. Continue Reading
- Utopia Kata - Utopia Kata is located at 161/2-6 Soi Koktanod, Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,019. Continue Reading
- Two Chefs Inn - Two Chefs Inn is located at 243 Koktanod Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,904. Continue Reading
- The BluEco Hotel - The BluEco Hotel is located at 100 / 75 Kata, T.Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,067. Continue Reading
- Orchidacea Resort - Orchidacea Resort is located at 210 Khoktanod rd. Kata Beach, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,889. Continue Reading
- TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket - TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket is located at 9 Kata rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿440. Continue Reading
- The Mantra Hotel Kata Noi - The Mantra Hotel Kata Noi is located at 3/71 Kata noi Road and 209 Khok Tanod Road, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,802. Continue Reading
- FIN Hostel Co Working - FIN Hostel Co Working is located at 100/12-13 Kata road Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kata and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa, or around Kata on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa or Kata on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa for a week day. You'll find cheap flight tickets to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for a cheap flight from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa. Here to help 🙂