FIN Hostel Co Working, located at 100/12-13 Kata road Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket, offers Hostel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language, a guest rating of 8.6, and an average daily rate of: ฿550.
Name: FIN Hostel Co Working
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 100/12-13 Kata road Phuket
Av rating: 8.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Russian, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Bar and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿550 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of FIN Hostel Co Working, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to FIN Hostel Co Working.
About FIN Hostel Co Working
FIN Hostel Co Working is located at 100/12-13 Kata road Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. The best double bed dorm for all backpackers. Greetings from Fin Hostel Kata Co: Working. Welcome to first hostel in Kata. We are the greatest hostel for backpackers and surfers in Phuket. Are you ready for fu, partie, adventure and meet with all backpackers in Thailand? If you are read, Fin Hostel is right place for you. Surfing beach 5 minute walk Kata beac, 10 minutes walk Karon Beac, 10 minutes taxi to Patong Bangla Roa, 30 minutes Big Buddha and Chalong Pier. Fin Hostel wants to create a comfortable atmosphere for all kind of people whether they come to surf or just backpacking around. We choose a modern surfer decor style because we fell in love with the art of surfing and a friendly welcoming feeling of surfer communities around the world.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
- Sugar Ohana Poshtel - Sugar Ohana Poshtel is located at 88/5 Kata Road, Karon, Phuket, 83100 in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,998. Continue Reading
- Ozone Condotel Kata Beach by Alpina - Ozone Condotel Kata Beach by Alpina is located at 8/88 Katekwan Rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket, in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Centara Kata Resort Phuket - Centara Kata Resort Phuket is located at 54 Ked Kwan Road in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,881. Continue Reading
- Trisara - Trisara is located at 60/1 Moo6 Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,865. Continue Reading
- Garden Home Kata - Garden Home Kata is located at 5 Patak Road, Soi Patak10, Karon, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,095. Continue Reading
- SP House Phuket - SP House Phuket is located at 27 Karon Rd, Karon,Muang in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Aspasia By Resava Group - Aspasia By Resava Group is located at 1/3 Laem Sai Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Kata Yai Beach in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,960. Continue Reading
- Simply Resort - Simply Resort is located at 64/22-37 Kata Road, Sub District Karon in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿944. Continue Reading
- Utopia Kata - Utopia Kata is located at 161/2-6 Soi Koktanod, Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,019. Continue Reading
- Mala Apartment - Mala Apartment is located at 117/1 Patak Road, Kata Beach Tambol Karon Amphur Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Hostel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kata and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the FIN Hostel Co Working, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the FIN Hostel Co Working, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the FIN Hostel Co Working, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in FIN Hostel Co Working, or around Kata on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the FIN Hostel Co Working for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the FIN Hostel Co Working, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the FIN Hostel Co Working is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the FIN Hostel Co Working or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around FIN Hostel Co Working or Kata on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the FIN Hostel Co Working try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the FIN Hostel Co Working for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the FIN Hostel Co Working to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the FIN Hostel Co Working and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flights from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket island in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the FIN Hostel Co Working. Here to help 🙂