Fantasy Hill Bungalow, located at 8/1 Patak, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿700.
Name: Fantasy Hill Bungalow
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 8/1 Patak, Karon, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and Laundry service
Average price: ฿700 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Fantasy Hill Bungalow, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Fantasy Hill Bungalow.
About Fantasy Hill Bungalow
Fantasy Hill Bungalow is located at 8/1 Pata, Karo, Muan, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. With a stay at Fantasy Hill Bungalow in Karo, you’ll be within a 10-minute walk of Karon Beach and Kata Beach. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Kata Porpeang Market and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this hotel include tour/ticket assistance and a picnic area.Dining At Fantasy Hill Bungalo, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, luggage storag, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
- GLOW Elixir Koh Yao Yai - GLOW Elixir Koh Yao Yai is located at 99 Moo3 Prunai, Phang Nga in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,228. Continue Reading
- The Melody Phuket - The Melody Phuket is located at 179 Patak Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,000. Continue Reading
- Nonnee - Nonnee is located at 18/41 Khoktanod Rd., Karon, Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,440. Continue Reading
- Orchidacea Resort - Orchidacea Resort is located at 210 Khoktanod rd. Kata Beach, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,889. Continue Reading
- Utopia Kata - Utopia Kata is located at 161/2-6 Soi Koktanod, Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,019. Continue Reading
- Mala Apartment - Mala Apartment is located at 117/1 Patak Road, Kata Beach Tambol Karon Amphur Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- The Galleri by Katathani - The Galleri by Katathani is located at 218/9 Kata - Saiyuan Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,081. Continue Reading
- Sugar Marina Resort – NAUTICAL – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - NAUTICAL - Kata Beach is located at 2/4 Kata Noi Road, Kata Beach, Muang in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,001. Continue Reading
- Sugar Inn Phuket - Sugar Inn Phuket is located at 98/7 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,029. Continue Reading
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa - Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa is located at 21 Sainamyen Road, Patong, Kathu in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,200. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kata and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Fantasy Hill Bungalow, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Fantasy Hill Bungalow, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Fantasy Hill Bungalow, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Fantasy Hill Bungalow, or around Kata on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Fantasy Hill Bungalow for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Fantasy Hill Bungalow, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Fantasy Hill Bungalow is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Fantasy Hill Bungalow or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Fantasy Hill Bungalow or Kata on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Fantasy Hill Bungalow try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Fantasy Hill Bungalow for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Fantasy Hill Bungalow to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Fantasy Hill Bungalow and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cheap flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flight tickets from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Fantasy Hill Bungalow. Here to help 🙂