Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach, located at 247 Koktanode Rd,. Kata Beach, T.Karon A. Muang in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,521.
Name: Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 247 Koktanode Rd,. Kata Beach, T.Karon A. Muang
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿1,521 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach.
About Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach
Chanalai Garden Resor, Kata Beach is located at 247 Koktanode R,. Kata Beac, T.Karon A. Muang in Kata on Phuket island. Location Four-star hotel “Chanalai Garden Resor, Kata Beach” is situated within 13 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features Guests are welcome to enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cup of flamboyant coffee in the elegant bar. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Take a dip in a swimming pool. Car travellers are welcome to use parking facilities. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. The hotel also features a business center. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. There is a laundry at the hotel. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. The entire hotel is non-smoking. Chanalai Garden Resor, Kata Beach is conveniently located in the popular Kata area. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Chanalai Garden Resor, Kata Beach. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night’s sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as television LCD/plasma scree, internet access – wireles, internet access – wireless (complimentary, non smoking room, air conditioning. Enjoy the hotel’s recreational facilitie, including fitness cente, outdoor poo, pool (kids, garde, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. Chanalai Garden Resor, Kata Beach is an excellent choice from which to explore Phuket or to simply relax and rejuvenate.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
- Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows - Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows is located at 227/3 Koktanod road, Karon, Mueang in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Ozone Condotel Kata Beach by Alpina - Ozone Condotel Kata Beach by Alpina is located at 8/88 Katekwan Rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket, in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Ban Elephant Blanc Apartment - Ban Elephant Blanc Apartment is located at 2/3 Kedkwan Rd.Karon Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿649. Continue Reading
- Korsiri Villas - Korsiri Villas is located at 39/32 Moo 6, Panwa Beach, T. Vichit, A. Muang in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿6,957. Continue Reading
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa - Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa is located at 4/1, 4 Leam Sai Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,047. Continue Reading
- Karon Sea Sands Resort - Karon Sea Sands Resort is located at 208/2/ Karon Beach Road in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,519. Continue Reading
- Kata Green Beach Hotel - Kata Green Beach Hotel is located at 100/76 Kata Rd,Karon in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Sugar Marina Resort – FASHION – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - FASHION - Kata Beach is located at 20/10 Kata Road, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480. Continue Reading
- Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach - Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach is located at 247 Koktanode Rd,. Kata Beach, T.Karon A. Muang in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,521. Continue Reading
- Di Pantai Boutique Beach Resort - Di Pantai Boutique Beach Resort is located at 324/2 Prabaramee Rd.,Patong Beach Kathu Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Arabic language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,029. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kata and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach, or around Kata on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach or Kata on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-cost flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight deals from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach. Here to help 🙂