Aurico Kata Resort & Spa, located at 45 Taina Rd., Tambon Karon Muang District in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 9.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,139.
Name: Aurico Kata Resort & Spa
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 45 Taina Rd., Tambon Karon Muang District
Av rating: 9.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿1,139
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Aurico Kata Resort & Spa, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Aurico Kata Resort & Spa.
About Aurico Kata Resort & Spa
Aurico Kata Resort & Spa is located at 45 Taina Rd, Tambon Karon Muang District in Kata on Phuket island. With a stay at Aurico Kata Resort & Spa in Karo, you’ll be within a 10-minute walk of Karon Beach and Kata Beach. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kata Porpeang Market and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 144 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet acces, concierge service, and a picnic area. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.Dining For lunch or dinne, stop by Auric, a restaurant that specializes in Thai cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/caf, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business cente, express check-i, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong. Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim. There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
If the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa in Kata is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach - Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach is located at 247 Koktanode Rd,. Kata Beach, T.Karon A. Muang in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,521. Continue Reading
- The Color Kata - The Color Kata is located at 65,67/1-2 Katekwan Rd.,T.Karon,Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿570. Continue Reading
- Hotel Surf Blue Kata - Hotel Surf Blue Kata is located at 102/3 Kata Road in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿593. Continue Reading
- Karon Sea Sands Resort - Karon Sea Sands Resort is located at 208/2/ Karon Beach Road in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,519. Continue Reading
- Kata Country House - Kata Country House is located at 82 Kata Rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿939. Continue Reading
- Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows - Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows is located at 227/3 Koktanod road, Karon, Mueang in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Kata Ocean View Residences - Kata Ocean View Residences is located at Patak Km.2 Rd in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, Spanish, Russian, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,287. Continue Reading
- Coconut Village Resort Phuket - Coconut Village Resort Phuket is located at 20 Prachanukroh Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,331. Continue Reading
- The Orchid House - The Orchid House is located at 98/119-120 Kata Rd.,Kata Beach,Phuket,Thailand in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿949. Continue Reading
- Sugar Marina Resort – FASHION – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - FASHION - Kata Beach is located at 20/10 Kata Road, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata Resort or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Aurico Kata Resort & Spa, Kata and Phuket island in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa in Kata and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, as around the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa in Kata, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Aurico Kata Resort & Spa, or around Kata on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Aurico Kata Resort & Spa or Kata on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa or Kata have?
The Aurico Kata Resort & Spa offers a guest rating of 9.0and there is: Hotel 144 rooms. The Resorts main facilities are: Bar - Spa and Gym. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa and Kata, simply follow the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa for a week day. You'll find low-cost flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand bargain priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flights from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If your staying at the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa but also interested in purchasing a Kata Villa, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Aurico Kata Resort & Spa. Here to help 🙂