Amari Phuket, located at 2 Meun-Ngern Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, English, French language, a guest rating of 9.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,230.
Name: Amari Phuket
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 2 Meun-Ngern Road, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 9.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Spanish, English, French language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿2,230
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Amari Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Amari Phuket.
About Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket is located at 2 Meun-Ngern Roa, Kath, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Location Modern four-star hotel “Amari Phuket” is located within 12 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features Guests are welcome to enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cup of flamboyant coffee in the elegant bar. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Sports enthusiasts are welcome in a fitness center. To unwind after an eventful da, give yourself a moment to relax in a sauna. You can also take a dip in the swimming pool. Soothing massages can be enjoyed at the hotel spa. Parking is available near the hotel area. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Please note that the entire hotel is smoke-free.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong. Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim. There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
If the Amari Phuket in Kata is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach - Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach is located at 247 Koktanode Rd,. Kata Beach, T.Karon A. Muang in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,521. Continue Reading
- Centara Kata Resort Phuket - Centara Kata Resort Phuket is located at 54 Ked Kwan Road in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,881. Continue Reading
- Be My Guest Boutique - Be My Guest Boutique is located at 100/62 Kata Road in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- The Color Kata - The Color Kata is located at 65,67/1-2 Katekwan Rd.,T.Karon,Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿570. Continue Reading
- OneLoft Hotel - OneLoft Hotel is located at 21 Karon Road, Karon, Muang in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,198. Continue Reading
- Ozone Condotel Kata Beach by Alpina - Ozone Condotel Kata Beach by Alpina is located at 8/88 Katekwan Rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket, in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Garden Home Kata - Garden Home Kata is located at 5 Patak Road, Soi Patak10, Karon, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,095. Continue Reading
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa - Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa is located at 21 Sainamyen Road, Patong, Kathu in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,200. Continue Reading
- Kata Country House - Kata Country House is located at 82 Kata Rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿939. Continue Reading
- Baantonkhao Hotel - Baantonkhao Hotel is located at 100/46-48, Kata Road, Karon, Phuket (Kata Beach) in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata Resort or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Amari Phuket, Kata and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Amari Phuket in Kata and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand, as around the Amari Phuket in Kata, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Amari Phuket, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Amari Phuket, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Amari Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Amari Phuket, or around Kata on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Amari Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Amari Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Amari Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Amari Phuket or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Amari Phuket or Kata on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Amari Phuket or Kata have?
The Amari Phuket offers a guest rating of 9.2and there is: Hotel 380 rooms. The Resorts main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Spa and Gym. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Amari Phuket and Kata, simply follow the Amari Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Amari Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Amari Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Amari Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cheap flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flight deals from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If your staying at the Amari Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Kata apartment, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Amari Phuket. Here to help 🙂