Villa Sonata Phuket, located at 53/23 Moo 5, Chalong-Nakok Road, Chalong, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿999.
Name: Villa Sonata Phuket
Location: Karon, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 53/23 Moo 5, Chalong-Nakok Road, Chalong, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 7.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Bar and Gym
Average price: ฿999 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Villa Sonata Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Villa Sonata Phuket.
About Villa Sonata Phuket
Villa Sonata Phuket is located at 53/23 Moo , Chalong-Nakok Roa, Chalon, Muan, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. With a stay at Villa Sonata Phuket in Chalon, you’ll be within a 15-minute drive of Chalong Temple and Central Festival Phuket Shopping Center. This 4.5-star villa is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Bangkok Hospital Phuket and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Rawai Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.Dining Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the villa’s restauran, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon.The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach.Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road.Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars.
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Karon Accommodations
- JJ Guesthouse - JJ Guesthouse is located at 9 JJ Inn, Luang Poh Chuan Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- Sunset Beach Resort - Sunset Beach Resort is located at 316/2 Phrabaramee Rd., Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,654. Continue Reading
- Manohra Cozy Resort - Manohra Cozy Resort is located at 10 Soi Patak 16 Karon in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,621. Continue Reading
- Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara - Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara is located at 224/21 Karon Road, Karon Beach, A.Muang, in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,931. Continue Reading
- Paradise Inn - Paradise Inn is located at 528/7 Patak Road. in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿471. Continue Reading
- Sugar Marina Resort – ART – Karon Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - ART - Karon Beach is located at 542/1 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,383. Continue Reading
- Baan Chaylay - Baan Chaylay is located at 6/2 Soi Patak 22, Patak road,Karon,A.Muang in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,998. Continue Reading
- Batic House By Sharaya Hotel - Batic House By Sharaya Hotel is located at 26/2, Soi Luangphorchuan 1, Karon sub-district, in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,997. Continue Reading
- Rattana Beach Hotel - Rattana Beach Hotel is located at 514/1-8 Patak Road, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿889. Continue Reading
- Pro Andaman Place - Pro Andaman Place is located at 526/13-14, Patak Road, Tambol Karon, Karon in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
Search for more Karon accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Karon etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Karon and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Villa Sonata Phuket, or around Karon?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Villa Sonata Phuket, like anywhere around Karon, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Karon or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Villa Sonata Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Villa Sonata Phuket, or around Karon on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Villa Sonata Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Villa Sonata Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Villa Sonata Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Villa Sonata Phuket or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Villa Sonata Phuket or Karon on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Villa Sonata Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Villa Sonata Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-cost flights to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Villa Sonata Phuket to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Karon and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Villa Sonata Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island low-cost flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Karon Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Karon property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Karon, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Villa Sonata Phuket. Here to help 🙂