Patong Buri Resort Hotel, located at 159/15 Pungmuang Sai Kor Road, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿15,998.
Name: Patong Buri Resort Hotel
Location: Karon, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 159/15 Pungmuang Sai Kor Road, Phuket
Av rating: 6.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Bar and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿15,998 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Patong Buri Resort Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Patong Buri Resort Hotel.
About Patong Buri Resort Hotel
Patong Buri Resort Hotel is located at 159/15 Pungmuang Sai Kor Roa, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Location The 3-star hotel Patongburi Resort is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 10 km from the city center. Hotel features
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon.The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach.Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road.Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Karon Accommodations
- Thavorn Palm Beach Resort Phuket - Thavorn Palm Beach Resort Phuket is located at 311 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Amphur Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,809. Continue Reading
- Mellow Space Boutique Rooms - Mellow Space Boutique Rooms is located at 306/1-2 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
- DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort - DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort is located at 94 Thaveewong Road, Patong Beach in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,030. Continue Reading
- Veloche Group - Veloche Group is located at 350 Patak Road Karon Muang Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,000. Continue Reading
- Karon Village Hotel - Karon Village Hotel is located at 378 Patak Road, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,799. Continue Reading
- Hotel IKON Phuket - Hotel IKON Phuket is located at 400/2 Patak Rd., Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,444. Continue Reading
- Sunset Beach Resort - Sunset Beach Resort is located at 316/2 Phrabaramee Rd., Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,654. Continue Reading
- Unotel Karon Beach - Unotel Karon Beach is located at 518 Patak Road in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Orchidacea Residence - Orchidacea Residence is located at 23/15 soi Patak 20 Muang Karon Phuket 83100 in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,781. Continue Reading
- Baan Sailom Hotel Phuket - Baan Sailom Hotel Phuket is located at 34/1 Patak Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,443. Continue Reading
Search for more Karon accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Karon etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Karon and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Patong Buri Resort Hotel, or around Karon?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Patong Buri Resort Hotel, like anywhere around Karon, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Karon or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Patong Buri Resort Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Patong Buri Resort Hotel, or around Karon on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Patong Buri Resort Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Patong Buri Resort Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Patong Buri Resort Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Patong Buri Resort Hotel or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Patong Buri Resort Hotel or Karon on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Patong Buri Resort Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Patong Buri Resort Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Patong Buri Resort Hotel to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Karon and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Patong Buri Resort Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight deals to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand low-cost flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flights from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Karon Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Karon property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Karon, or on Phuket island in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Patong Buri Resort Hotel. Here to help 🙂