Orchidacea Residence, located at 23/15 soi Patak 20 Muang Karon Phuket 83100 in Karon on Phuket, Thailand, offers Apartments amenities including: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language, a guest rating of 7.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,781.
Name: Orchidacea Residence
Location: Karon, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 23/15 soi Patak 20 Muang Karon Phuket 83100
Av rating: 7.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Russian language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Parking and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿1,781 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Orchidacea Residence, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Orchidacea Residence.
About Orchidacea Residence
Orchidacea Residence is located at 23/15 soi Patak 20 Muang Karon Phuket 83100 in Karon on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “Orchidacea Residence” is located within 11 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Leisure options include an swimming pool. Car travellers are welcome to use parking facilities. The entire hotel is non-smoking.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon.The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach.Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road.Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars.
About Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Karon Accommodations
- JJ Guesthouse - JJ Guesthouse is located at 9 JJ Inn, Luang Poh Chuan Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- Welcome Inn Karon - Welcome Inn Karon is located at Patak Rd. 526/21-22. in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Green Island Guesthouse - Green Island Guesthouse is located at 516/15, Patak Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849. Continue Reading
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa - Kata Palm Resort & Spa is located at 60 Kata Road, T. Karon, Muang in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Karon Whale Resort - Karon Whale Resort is located at 538/3 Patak Road, T. Karon in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,236. Continue Reading
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa - Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa is located at 3 Soi Karon, Soi 2, Karon District, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,991. Continue Reading
- Room Actually - Room Actually is located at 563/1 Patak Road, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿604. Continue Reading
- Princess Seaview Resort & Spa - Princess Seaview Resort & Spa is located at 382 Patak Road, T. Karon, Muang Phuket, Thailand in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,730. Continue Reading
- Baan SS Karon - Baan SS Karon is located at 388/3 Patak Rd.,Karon Beach,Phuket,Thailand in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600. Continue Reading
- Thavorn Palm Beach Resort Phuket - Thavorn Palm Beach Resort Phuket is located at 311 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Amphur Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,809. Continue Reading
Search for more Karon accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Karon etc), or the type (Apartments etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Karon and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Orchidacea Residence, or around Karon?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Orchidacea Residence, like anywhere around Karon, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Karon or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Orchidacea Residence, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Orchidacea Residence, or around Karon on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Orchidacea Residence for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Orchidacea Residence, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Orchidacea Residence is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Orchidacea Residence or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Orchidacea Residence or Karon on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Orchidacea Residence try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Orchidacea Residence for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Orchidacea Residence to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Karon and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Orchidacea Residence and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Karon Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Karon property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Karon, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Orchidacea Residence. Here to help 🙂