DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, located at 94 Thaveewong Road, Patong Beach in Karon on Phuket island, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿4,030.
Name: DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort
Location: Karon, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 94 Thaveewong Road, Patong Beach
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 15:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿4,030 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort.
About DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort
DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort is located at 94 Thaveewong Roa, Patong Beach in Karon Beach on Phuket island. Located in Paton, Banthai Beach Resort & Spa is in the entertainment district and minutes from Bangla Night Street and Junceylon. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 290 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Satellite programming along with DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided daily.Re, Sp, Premium Amenities Relax at the full-service sp, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenitie, which include 3 outdoor swimming pool, a saun, and a steam room. Additional amenities include concierge service, an arcade/game roo, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobb, dry cleaning/laundry service, and multilingual staff.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon.The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach.Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road.Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Karon Accommodations
- DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort - DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort is located at 94 Thaveewong Road, Patong Beach in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,030. Continue Reading
- Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse - Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse is located at 489 Patak Road, Karon, Muang, in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,716. Continue Reading
- Rung Tawan Hostel - Rung Tawan Hostel is located at 528/26 Patak Road Soi Centara Karon Beach Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿720. Continue Reading
- The Natural Resort - The Natural Resort is located at 38 Phungmaung Sai Kor, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,700. Continue Reading
- Paradise Inn - Paradise Inn is located at 528/7 Patak Road. in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿471. Continue Reading
- Grand Sunset Hotel - Grand Sunset Hotel is located at 188/4 karon road, muang, phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,120. Continue Reading
- Baan Karon Resort - Baan Karon Resort is located at 213 Patak, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿873. Continue Reading
- Metadee Resort & Villas - Metadee Resort & Villas is located at 66 Kata Road, T.Karon A.Muang Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,348. Continue Reading
- MGallery – Avista Grande Phuket Karon - MGallery - Avista Grande Phuket Karon is located at 38 Soi Luang Phor Chuan Soi 1 District Mueang in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,399. Continue Reading
- Rattana Beach Hotel - Rattana Beach Hotel is located at 514/1-8 Patak Road, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿889. Continue Reading
Search for more Karon accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Karon etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Karon and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, or around Karon?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, like anywhere around Karon, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Karon or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, or around Karon on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort or Karon on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Karon and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flights from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Karon Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Karon property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Karon, or on Phuket island, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort. Here to help 🙂