Chanpirom Boutique Hotel, located at 307 Patak Road, Muang in Karon on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,198.
Name: Chanpirom Boutique Hotel
Location: Karon, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 307 Patak Road, Muang
Av rating: 7.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿2,198
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Chanpirom Boutique Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Chanpirom Boutique Hotel.
About Chanpirom Boutique Hotel
Chanpirom Boutique Hotel is located at 307 Patak Roa, Muang in Karon on Phuket island. With a stay at Chanpirom Boutique Hotel in Karo, you’ll be near the beach and convenient to Dino Park Mini Golf and Karon Beach. This 4-star hotel is close to Kata Beach and Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones and safes.Amenities Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge).Dining At Chanpirom Boutique Hote, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon. The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach. Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road. Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars.
About Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Karon Accommodations
If the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel in Karon is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Beyond Resort Kata - Beyond Resort Kata is located at 1 Pakbang Rd., Tambon Karon, Muang in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,327. Continue Reading
- Burasari Phuket Resort & Spa - Burasari Phuket Resort & Spa is located at 18/110 Ruamjai Road, Tambon Patong, Amphur Kathu Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,717. Continue Reading
- JJ Guesthouse - JJ Guesthouse is located at 9 JJ Inn, Luang Poh Chuan Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- Green Island Guesthouse - Green Island Guesthouse is located at 516/15, Patak Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849. Continue Reading
- Thira House - Thira House is located at 9/1 Patak Soi 14, T Karon, A Maung, Phuket in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399. Continue Reading
- Patong Buri Resort Hotel - Patong Buri Resort Hotel is located at 159/15 Pungmuang Sai Kor Road, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿15,998. Continue Reading
- Metadee Resort & Villas - Metadee Resort & Villas is located at 66 Kata Road, T.Karon A.Muang Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,348. Continue Reading
- Chinn House - Chinn House is located at 281/1 Patak Rd, Tambon Karon, Karon Beach, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Your Place Inn - Your Place Inn is located at 526/11-12 Moo 1 Patak Road Karon Beach Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,606. Continue Reading
- Mellow Space Boutique Rooms - Mellow Space Boutique Rooms is located at 306/1-2 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
Search for more Karon Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Karon etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Chanpirom Boutique Hotel, Karon and Phuket island FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel in Karon and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, as around the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel in Karon, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel, or around Karon?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel, like anywhere around Karon, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Karon or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Chanpirom Boutique Hotel, or around Karon on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Chanpirom Boutique Hotel or Karon on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel or Karon have?
The Chanpirom Boutique Hotel offers a guest rating of 7.5and there is: Hotel 30 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel and Karon, simply follow the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Karon and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island bargain priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Karon Property Tours: If your staying at the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel but also interested in purchasing a Karon house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Karon, or on Phuket island, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Chanpirom Boutique Hotel. Here to help 🙂