Centara Karon Resort Phuket, located at 502/3 Patak Road, Karon Beach in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language, a guest rating of 8.8, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,828.
Name: Centara Karon Resort Phuket
Location: Karon, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 502/3 Patak Road, Karon Beach
Av rating: 8.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 15:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Russian language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿1,828 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Centara Karon Resort Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Centara Karon Resort Phuket.
About Centara Karon Resort Phuket
Centara Karon Resort Phuket is located at 502/3 Patak Roa, Karon Beach in Karon on Phuket island. Location Elegant four-star hotel “Centara Karon Resort Phuket” is located within 11 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features The stylish hotel bar offers a range of beer, wine, classic cocktails and spirits. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Sports enthusiasts are welcome in a fitness center. A sauna is also available on site. Guests are invited to have a swim in a swimming pool. The hotel spa offers a variety of massages and body treatments. Parking is provided on site. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. Business guests will appreciate the services of a business center. The reception works 24/7. There is a laundry at the hotel. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. The entire hotel is non-smoking.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon. The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach. Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road. Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Karon Accommodations
- Orchidacea Residence - Orchidacea Residence is located at 23/15 soi Patak 20 Muang Karon Phuket 83100 in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,781. Continue Reading
- Karon Beach Pool Hotel - Karon Beach Pool Hotel is located at 381 Patak road, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Karon Cafe Inn - Karon Cafe Inn is located at 526/17 Moo1 Patak road, Karon Beach Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿471. Continue Reading
- Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort - Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort is located at 562 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,769. Continue Reading
- Chinn House - Chinn House is located at 281/1 Patak Rd, Tambon Karon, Karon Beach, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Burasari Phuket Resort & Spa - Burasari Phuket Resort & Spa is located at 18/110 Ruamjai Road, Tambon Patong, Amphur Kathu Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,717. Continue Reading
- Rattana Beach Hotel - Rattana Beach Hotel is located at 514/1-8 Patak Road, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿889. Continue Reading
- Simplitel - Simplitel is located at 470/4 Patak Road, Tambol Karon, Amphur Meung, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿813. Continue Reading
- Room Actually - Room Actually is located at 563/1 Patak Road, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿604. Continue Reading
- Chanalai Flora Resort, Kata Beach - Chanalai Flora Resort, Kata Beach is located at 175 Koktanode Road. Kata Beach T.Karon, A. muang in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,392. Continue Reading
Search for more Karon accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Karon etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Karon and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Centara Karon Resort Phuket, or around Karon?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Centara Karon Resort Phuket, like anywhere around Karon, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Karon or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Centara Karon Resort Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Centara Karon Resort Phuket, or around Karon on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Centara Karon Resort Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Centara Karon Resort Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Centara Karon Resort Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Centara Karon Resort Phuket or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Centara Karon Resort Phuket or Karon on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Centara Karon Resort Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Centara Karon Resort Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Centara Karon Resort Phuket to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Karon and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Centara Karon Resort Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Karon Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Karon property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Karon, or on Phuket island, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Centara Karon Resort Phuket. Here to help 🙂