Beyond Resort Kata, located at 1 Pakbang Rd., Tambon Karon, Muang in Karon on Phuket island, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language, a guest rating of 8.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,327.
Name: Beyond Resort Kata
Location: Karon, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 1 Pakbang Rd., Tambon Karon, Muang
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Russian language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿1,327
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Beyond Resort Kata, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Beyond Resort Kata.
About Beyond Resort Kata
Beyond Resort Kata is located at 1 Pakbang Rd, Tambon Karo, Muang in Karon on Phuket island. Location Comfortable four-star hotel “Kata Beach Resort” is situated within 13 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Store your valuables in the locker. Sports enthusiasts are welcome in a fitness center. To unwind after an eventful da, give yourself a moment to relax in a sauna. Leisure options include an swimming pool. Soothing massages can be enjoyed at the hotel spa. Parking is available near the hotel area. If you need to use a fa, scanner or copie, the hotel’s business center is at your disposal. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. The entire hotel is non-smoking.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon. The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach. Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road. Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket Visa guide
More Karon Accommodations
If the Beyond Resort Kata in Karon is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Chic Condo Karon - Chic Condo Karon is located at 8 Patak Soi 20, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Muang Phuket Chang Wat, Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,496. Continue Reading
- Pro Andaman Place - Pro Andaman Place is located at 526/13-14, Patak Road, Tambol Karon, Karon in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Unotel Karon Beach - Unotel Karon Beach is located at 518 Patak Road in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara - Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara is located at 224/21 Karon Road, Karon Beach, A.Muang, in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,931. Continue Reading
- Karon Cafe Inn - Karon Cafe Inn is located at 526/17 Moo1 Patak road, Karon Beach Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿471. Continue Reading
- Veloche Group - Veloche Group is located at 350 Patak Road Karon Muang Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,000. Continue Reading
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa - Kata Palm Resort & Spa is located at 60 Kata Road, T. Karon, Muang in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Your Place Inn - Your Place Inn is located at 526/11-12 Moo 1 Patak Road Karon Beach Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,606. Continue Reading
- Mellow Space Boutique Rooms - Mellow Space Boutique Rooms is located at 306/1-2 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
- Metadee Resort & Villas - Metadee Resort & Villas is located at 66 Kata Road, T.Karon A.Muang Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,348. Continue Reading
Search for more Karon Resort or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Karon etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Beyond Resort Kata, Karon and Phuket in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Beyond Resort Kata in Karon and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand, as around the Beyond Resort Kata in Karon, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Beyond Resort Kata, or around Karon?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Beyond Resort Kata, like anywhere around Karon, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Karon or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Beyond Resort Kata, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Beyond Resort Kata, or around Karon on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Beyond Resort Kata for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Beyond Resort Kata, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Beyond Resort Kata is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Beyond Resort Kata or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Beyond Resort Kata or Karon on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Beyond Resort Kata or Karon have?
The Beyond Resort Kata offers a guest rating of 8.4and there is: Hotel 275 rooms. The Resorts main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Spa and Gym. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Beyond Resort Kata and Karon, simply follow the Beyond Resort Kata page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Beyond Resort Kata for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flights to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Beyond Resort Kata to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Karon and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Beyond Resort Kata and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cheap flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Karon Property Tours: If your staying at the Beyond Resort Kata but also interested in purchasing a Karon plot of land, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Karon, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Beyond Resort Kata. Here to help 🙂