Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse, located at 489 Patak Road, Karon, Muang, in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Guest House amenities including: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.6, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,716.
Name: Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse
Location: Karon, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 489 Patak Road, Karon, Muang,
Type: Guest House
Av rating: 7.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Concierge service and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿1,716
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse.
About Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse
Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse is located at 489 Patak Roa, Karo, Muan, in Karon on Phuket island. With a stay at Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse in Karo, you’ll be a 3-minute drive from Karon Beach and 9 minutes from Kata Beach. This guesthouse is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Kata Noi Beach and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea maker, and housekeeping is provided daily.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, luggage storag, and laundry facilities.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon. The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach. Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road. Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Karon Accommodations
If the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse in Karon is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Karon Whale Resort - Karon Whale Resort is located at 538/3 Patak Road, T. Karon in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,236. Continue Reading
- Angus O’Tool’s Irish Pub Guesthouse - Angus O'Tool's Irish Pub Guesthouse is located at 516/20 Patak Road, Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿526. Continue Reading
- Chanpirom Boutique Hotel - Chanpirom Boutique Hotel is located at 307 Patak Road, Muang in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,198. Continue Reading
- Batic House By Sharaya Hotel - Batic House By Sharaya Hotel is located at 26/2, Soi Luangphorchuan 1, Karon sub-district, in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,997. Continue Reading
- Baan Chaylay - Baan Chaylay is located at 6/2 Soi Patak 22, Patak road,Karon,A.Muang in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,998. Continue Reading
- Thira House - Thira House is located at 9/1 Patak Soi 14, T Karon, A Maung, Phuket in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399. Continue Reading
- Welcome Inn Karon - Welcome Inn Karon is located at Patak Rd. 526/21-22. in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Hotel De Karon - Hotel De Karon is located at 526/27-33 Patak Rd., Karon Muang Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,249. Continue Reading
- Chanalai Flora Resort, Kata Beach - Chanalai Flora Resort, Kata Beach is located at 175 Koktanode Road. Kata Beach T.Karon, A. muang in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,392. Continue Reading
- Orchidacea Residence - Orchidacea Residence is located at 23/15 soi Patak 20 Muang Karon Phuket 83100 in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,781. Continue Reading
Search for more Karon Guest House or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Karon etc), or the type (Guest House etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse, Karon and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse in Karon and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse in Karon, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse, or around Karon?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse, like anywhere around Karon, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Karon or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse, or around Karon on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse or Karon on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse or Karon have?
The Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse offers a guest rating of 7.6and there is: Hotel 12 rooms. The Guest Houses main facilities are: Laundry service - Concierge service and Wi-Fi. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse and Karon, simply follow the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse for a week day. You'll find low-priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Karon and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight tickets to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island low-cost flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flights from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Karon Property Tours: If your staying at the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse but also interested in purchasing a Karon apartment, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Karon, or on Phuket, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse. Here to help 🙂