Baan SS Karon, located at 388/3 Patak Rd.,Karon Beach,Phuket,Thailand in Karon on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿600.
Name: Baan SS Karon
Location: Karon, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 388/3 Patak Rd.,Karon Beach,Phuket,Thailand
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and Parking
Average price: ฿600
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Baan SS Karon, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Baan SS Karon.
About Baan SS Karon
Baan SS Karon is located at 388/3 Patak Rd,Karon Beac,Phuke,Thailand in Karon on Phuket island. This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Set amidst a tropical landscap, Baan SS Karon is a 5-minute drive from Karon Beach. Offering sweeping views of the greener, each room at The SS Karon comes with modern Thai décor. It features free Wi-F, free parking and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony. All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen T, personal safe and en suite bathroom with shower facilities. When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Karon Beac, make Baan SS Karon your home away from home. 1. Check in from 12.00 noon to 23.00. 2. Check out before: 13.00. 3. Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice before the arrival date is required. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay. 4. Payment: pay upon arrival cash or credit card. 5. Age restriction: from 18 years old. 6. Reception working hours: 09.00 till 22.30.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon. The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach. Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road. Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars.
About Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Karon Accommodations
If the Baan SS Karon in Karon is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara - Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara is located at 224/21 Karon Road, Karon Beach, A.Muang, in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,931. Continue Reading
- The Thames Pool Access Resort - The Thames Pool Access Resort is located at 77 Moo 8 in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wifi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿980. Continue Reading
- Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse - Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse is located at 489 Patak Road, Karon, Muang, in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,716. Continue Reading
- Beyond Resort Kata - Beyond Resort Kata is located at 1 Pakbang Rd., Tambon Karon, Muang in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,327. Continue Reading
- Welcome Inn Karon - Welcome Inn Karon is located at Patak Rd. 526/21-22. in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Princess Seaview Resort & Spa - Princess Seaview Resort & Spa is located at 382 Patak Road, T. Karon, Muang Phuket, Thailand in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,730. Continue Reading
- The Natural Resort - The Natural Resort is located at 38 Phungmaung Sai Kor, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,700. Continue Reading
- Karon Village Hotel - Karon Village Hotel is located at 378 Patak Road, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,799. Continue Reading
- ON Hotel Phuket - ON Hotel Phuket is located at 643 Patak Rd., Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, English, French, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿998. Continue Reading
- JJ Guesthouse - JJ Guesthouse is located at 9 JJ Inn, Luang Poh Chuan Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
Search for more Karon Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Karon etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Baan SS Karon, Karon and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Baan SS Karon in Karon and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Baan SS Karon in Karon, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Baan SS Karon, or around Karon?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Baan SS Karon, like anywhere around Karon, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Karon or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Baan SS Karon, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Baan SS Karon, or around Karon on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Baan SS Karon for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Baan SS Karon, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Baan SS Karon is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Baan SS Karon or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Baan SS Karon or Karon on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Baan SS Karon or Karon have?
The Baan SS Karon offers a guest rating of 8.5and there is: Hotel 18 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Wi-Fi - Laundry service and Parking. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Baan SS Karon and Karon, simply follow the Baan SS Karon page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Baan SS Karon for a week day. You'll find cheap flight deals to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Baan SS Karon to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Karon and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Baan SS Karon and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flights from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Private Karon Property Tours: If your staying at the Baan SS Karon but also interested in purchasing a Karon house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Karon, or on Phuket island, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Baan SS Karon. Here to help 🙂