Baan SS Karon, located at 388/3 Patak Rd.,Karon Beach,Phuket,Thailand in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿600.
Name: Baan SS Karon
Location: Karon, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 388/3 Patak Rd.,Karon Beach,Phuket,Thailand
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and Parking
Average price: ฿600 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Baan SS Karon, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Baan SS Karon.
About Baan SS Karon
Baan SS Karon is located at 388/3 Patak Rd,Karon Beac,Phuke,Thailand in Karon on Phuket island. This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Set amidst a tropical landscap, Baan SS Karon is a 5-minute drive from Karon Beach. Offering sweeping views of the greener, each room at The SS Karon comes with modern Thai décor. It features free Wi-F, free parking and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony. All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen T, personal safe and en suite bathroom with shower facilities. When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Karon Beac, make Baan SS Karon your home away from home. 1. Check in from 12.00 noon to 23.00. 2. Check out before: 13.00. 3. Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice before the arrival date is required. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay. 4. Payment: pay upon arrival cash or credit card. 5. Age restriction: from 18 years old. 6. Reception working hours: 09.00 till 22.30.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon.The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach.Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road.Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Karon Accommodations
- Kata Hi View Resort - Kata Hi View Resort is located at 233, 233/1 Koketanode Road, Karon, Muang in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,075. Continue Reading
- DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort - DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort is located at 94 Thaveewong Road, Patong Beach in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,030. Continue Reading
- Mellow Space Boutique Rooms - Mellow Space Boutique Rooms is located at 306/1-2 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
- Chinn House - Chinn House is located at 281/1 Patak Rd, Tambon Karon, Karon Beach, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Beyond Resort Kata - Beyond Resort Kata is located at 1 Pakbang Rd., Tambon Karon, Muang in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,327. Continue Reading
- Baan Karon Resort - Baan Karon Resort is located at 213 Patak, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿873. Continue Reading
- Centara Karon Resort Phuket - Centara Karon Resort Phuket is located at 502/3 Patak Road, Karon Beach in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,828. Continue Reading
- Simplitel - Simplitel is located at 470/4 Patak Road, Tambol Karon, Amphur Meung, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿813. Continue Reading
- Baan Chaylay - Baan Chaylay is located at 6/2 Soi Patak 22, Patak road,Karon,A.Muang in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,998. Continue Reading
- Unotel Karon Beach - Unotel Karon Beach is located at 518 Patak Road in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
Search for more Karon accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Karon etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Karon and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Baan SS Karon, or around Karon?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Baan SS Karon, like anywhere around Karon, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Karon or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Baan SS Karon, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Baan SS Karon, or around Karon on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Baan SS Karon for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Baan SS Karon, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Baan SS Karon is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Baan SS Karon or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Baan SS Karon or Karon on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Baan SS Karon try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Baan SS Karon for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight deals to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Baan SS Karon to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Karon and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Baan SS Karon and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-cost flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flight tickets from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Private Karon Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Karon property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Karon, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Baan SS Karon. Here to help 🙂