Phukamala Suite, located at 60/2 moo 4 Kamala in Kamala on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,499.
Name: Phukamala Suite
Location: Kamala, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 60/2 moo 4 Kamala
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Concierge service and Laundry service
Average price: ฿1,499 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Phukamala Suite, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Phukamala Suite.
About Phukamala Suite
Phukamala Suite is located at 60/2 moo 4 Kamala in Kamala on Phuket island. Location Budget two-star hotel “Phu Kamala Suite” is located in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 13 km from the city center.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. The reception works 24/7. There is a laundry at the hotel. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.
Kamala beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga Ma Lar”, provides a haven for those who prefer the quieter life. Although the southern end of the beach can get busy in the high season, the northern end is peaceful all year round. Kamala offers a friendly and village feel, and a diversity of restaurants and small bars can be found on this small road. Cheaper food options/market stalls can be found on the main Kamala Road. If you are looking to spend most of the time on the beach enjoying the sea, this is a very good place to be. The beach is quite nice and is not too crowded. The sea floor is nice and sandy. In the afternoons the water spectacularly recedes leaving a blanket of rocks at the left end of the beach for local fishing and a beautiful swimming area at the right end of the beach.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket Visa guide
More Kamala Accommodations
- Ratana Apart Hotel Kamala - Ratana Apart Hotel Kamala is located at 73/65 Moo.3, Kamala, Kathu, Muang, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿822. Continue Reading
- Kamala Cool Hotel - Kamala Cool Hotel is located at 73/100 Moo 3, Surin-Rawai Beach Rd., Kamala, Kathu, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- The Viridian Resort - The Viridian Resort is located at 206/24 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,237. Continue Reading
- Benjamin Resort - Benjamin Resort is located at 83 Moo. 3 Rimhad Road, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket Benjamin Resort in Kamala on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Koh Yao Yai Village - Koh Yao Yai Village is located at 78 Moo 4, Koh Yao Yai, Amphoe Koh Yao, Phang-nga in Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,616. Continue Reading
- Nicha Residence - Nicha Residence is located at 6/121 Moo 6 Kamala, Kathu in Kamala on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿850. Continue Reading
- Access Resort & Villas - Access Resort & Villas is located at 459/2 Patak Rd., Karon Beach, Muang in Kamala on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,371. Continue Reading
- Wabi-Sabi Kamala Falls Boutique Residences Phuket - Wabi-Sabi Kamala Falls Boutique Residences Phuket is located at 6/122 Moo. 5 Kamala in Kamala on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,174. Continue Reading
- Kamala Beach Residence - Kamala Beach Residence is located at 31/5 soi Kamala 8 Moo 5 kamala, Kathu, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,068. Continue Reading
- Club Bamboo Boutique Resort & Spa - Club Bamboo Boutique Resort & Spa is located at 247/ 1 - 8 Nanai Road, Patong, Kathu in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,320. Continue Reading
Search for more Kamala accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kamala etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kamala & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kamala and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Phukamala Suite, or around Kamala?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Phukamala Suite, like anywhere around Kamala, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kamala or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kamala on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kamala Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kamala property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kamala or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Phukamala Suite, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Phukamala Suite, or around Kamala on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kamala mini market around the Phukamala Suite for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kamala, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Phukamala Suite, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Phukamala Suite is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Phukamala Suite or Kamala?
The beer or larger prices around Phukamala Suite or Kamala on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Phukamala Suite try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kamala on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Phukamala Suite for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kamala / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kamala or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Phukamala Suite to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kamala and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Phukamala Suite and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand bargain priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Kamala Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kamala property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kamala, or on Phuket island, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kamala property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Phukamala Suite. Here to help 🙂