Kamala Cool Hotel, located at 73/100 Moo 3, Surin-Rawai Beach Rd., Kamala, Kathu, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island, offers Apartments amenities including: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,199.
Name: Kamala Cool Hotel
Location: Kamala, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 73/100 Moo 3, Surin-Rawai Beach Rd., Kamala, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿1,199 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Kamala Cool Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Kamala Cool Hotel.
About Kamala Cool Hotel
Kamala Cool Hotel is located at 73/100 Moo , Surin-Rawai Beach Rd, Kamal, Kath, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. With a stay at this aparthotel in Kamal, you’ll be a 5-minute walk from Kamala Beach and 6 minutes by foot from Tsunami Memorial. This aparthotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Phuket Fantasea and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Surin Beach.Rooms Make yourself comfortable in your air-conditioned apartmen, featuring a refrigerator and a flat-screen TV. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. A private bathroom with a shower features complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer. Conveniences include a minibar and an electric kettl, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. This aparthotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Kamala beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga Ma Lar”, provides a haven for those who prefer the quieter life.Although the southern end of the beach can get busy in the high season, the northern end is peaceful all year round. Kamala offers a friendly and village feel, and a diversity of restaurants and small bars can be found on this small road. Cheaper food options/market stalls can be found on the main Kamala Road.If you are looking to spend most of the time on the beach enjoying the sea, this is a very good place to be. The beach is quite nice and is not too crowded. The sea floor is nice and sandy. In the afternoons the water spectacularly recedes leaving a blanket of rocks at the left end of the beach for local fishing and a beautiful swimming area at the right end of the beach.
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Kamala Accommodations
- Kamala Cool Hotel - Kamala Cool Hotel is located at 73/100 Moo 3, Surin-Rawai Beach Rd., Kamala, Kathu, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Ratana Apart Hotel Kamala - Ratana Apart Hotel Kamala is located at 73/65 Moo.3, Kamala, Kathu, Muang, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿822. Continue Reading
- Beyond Resort Karon - Beyond Resort Karon is located at 51 Karon Road, Tambon Karon, Muang District, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,700. Continue Reading
- Baan Kamala Fantasea Hotel - Baan Kamala Fantasea Hotel is located at 74/44 Moo.3 Ban Kamala Phuket in Kamala on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿18,918. Continue Reading
- Wabi-Sabi Kamala Falls Boutique Residences Phuket - Wabi-Sabi Kamala Falls Boutique Residences Phuket is located at 6/122 Moo. 5 Kamala in Kamala on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,174. Continue Reading
- Glam Habitat - Glam Habitat is located at 112/39 M.3 Kamala Rd., Kamala,Kathu District, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,742. Continue Reading
- Beau and Blonde House Kamala - Beau and Blonde House Kamala is located at 84/3 Moo 3, Rim-Had Road, Kamala Beach, Kamala Beach in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Chabana Kamala Hotel - Chabana Kamala Hotel is located at 66/4, Moo3, Kamala & Patong Road, A. Kathu in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿822. Continue Reading
- Tony Resort - Tony Resort is located at 206/30 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road Patong Beach in Kamala on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- The SIS Kata, Resort - The SIS Kata, Resort is located at 255 Koktanod Road in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,735. Continue Reading
Search for more Kamala accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kamala etc), or the type (Apartments etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kamala & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kamala and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Kamala Cool Hotel, or around Kamala?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Kamala Cool Hotel, like anywhere around Kamala, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kamala or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kamala on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kamala Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kamala property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kamala or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Kamala Cool Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Kamala Cool Hotel, or around Kamala on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kamala mini market around the Kamala Cool Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kamala, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Kamala Cool Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Kamala Cool Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Kamala Cool Hotel or Kamala?
The beer or larger prices around Kamala Cool Hotel or Kamala on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Kamala Cool Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kamala on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Kamala Cool Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kamala / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kamala or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Kamala Cool Hotel to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kamala and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Kamala Cool Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight deals to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-cost flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight deals from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Kamala Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kamala property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kamala, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kamala property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Kamala Cool Hotel. Here to help 🙂