Kamala Beach Residence, located at 31/5 soi Kamala 8 Moo 5 kamala, Kathu, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language, a guest rating of 8.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,068.
Name: Kamala Beach Residence
Location: Kamala, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 31/5 soi Kamala 8 Moo 5 kamala, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Italian, English language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and Bar
Average price: ฿1,068 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Kamala Beach Residence, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Kamala Beach Residence.
About Kamala Beach Residence
Kamala Beach Residence is located at 31/5 soi Kamala 8 Moo 5 kamal, Kath, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “Kamala Beach Residence” is situated within 13 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the on-site restaurant. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Parking is provided on site. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. There is a laundry at the hotel. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Please note that the entire hotel is non-smoking.
Kamala beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga Ma Lar”, provides a haven for those who prefer the quieter life.Although the southern end of the beach can get busy in the high season, the northern end is peaceful all year round. Kamala offers a friendly and village feel, and a diversity of restaurants and small bars can be found on this small road. Cheaper food options/market stalls can be found on the main Kamala Road.If you are looking to spend most of the time on the beach enjoying the sea, this is a very good place to be. The beach is quite nice and is not too crowded. The sea floor is nice and sandy. In the afternoons the water spectacularly recedes leaving a blanket of rocks at the left end of the beach for local fishing and a beautiful swimming area at the right end of the beach.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Kamala Accommodations
- Phuket Airport Hotel - Phuket Airport Hotel is located at 90/9 Moo 1, Tambon Saku in Kamala on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,927. Continue Reading
- Access Resort & Villas - Access Resort & Villas is located at 459/2 Patak Rd., Karon Beach, Muang in Kamala on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,371. Continue Reading
- Beyond Resort Karon - Beyond Resort Karon is located at 51 Karon Road, Tambon Karon, Muang District, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,700. Continue Reading
- Kamala Resotel - Kamala Resotel is located at 68/16 Moo 3 Tambol Kamala in Kamala on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,198. Continue Reading
- Wabi-Sabi Kamala Falls Boutique Residences Phuket - Wabi-Sabi Kamala Falls Boutique Residences Phuket is located at 6/122 Moo. 5 Kamala in Kamala on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,174. Continue Reading
- Chollada Inn Kamala - Chollada Inn Kamala is located at 10/68-69 Moo 6 in Kamala on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿690. Continue Reading
- The Bread Basket - The Bread Basket is located at 94/128 Moo 3, Kamala Beach in Kamala on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Koh Yao Yai Village - Koh Yao Yai Village is located at 78 Moo 4, Koh Yao Yai, Amphoe Koh Yao, Phang-nga in Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,616. Continue Reading
- Chaiyo Resort - Chaiyo Resort is located at 25 / 9 Moo 6, Soi Mungthong - kaokhad, Vichit, Muang Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿30,433. Continue Reading
- Club Bamboo Boutique Resort & Spa - Club Bamboo Boutique Resort & Spa is located at 247/ 1 - 8 Nanai Road, Patong, Kathu in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,320. Continue Reading
Search for more Kamala accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kamala etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kamala & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kamala and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Kamala Beach Residence, or around Kamala?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Kamala Beach Residence, like anywhere around Kamala, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kamala or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kamala on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kamala Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kamala property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kamala or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Kamala Beach Residence, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Kamala Beach Residence, or around Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kamala mini market around the Kamala Beach Residence for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kamala, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Kamala Beach Residence, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Kamala Beach Residence is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Kamala Beach Residence or Kamala?
The beer or larger prices around Kamala Beach Residence or Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Kamala Beach Residence try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kamala on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Kamala Beach Residence for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kamala / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kamala or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Kamala Beach Residence to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kamala and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Kamala Beach Residence and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand budget priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Kamala Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kamala property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kamala, or on Phuket island in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kamala property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Kamala Beach Residence. Here to help 🙂