Access Resort & Villas, located at 459/2 Patak Rd., Karon Beach, Muang in Kamala on Phuket in Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿5,371.
Name: Access Resort & Villas
Location: Kamala, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 459/2 Patak Rd., Karon Beach, Muang
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿5,371
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Access Resort & Villas, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Access Resort & Villas.
About Access Resort & Villas
Access Resort & Villas is located at 459/2 Patak Rd, Karon Beac, Muang in Kamala on Phuket island. When you stay at ACCESS Resort & Villas in Karo, you’ll be near the beac, within a 5-minute drive of Karon Beach and Kata Porpeang Market. This 4.5-star resort is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Kata Beach and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 139 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Relax at the full-service sp, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenitie, which include 5 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet acces, babysitting/childcare (surcharge, and an arcade/game room. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttl, which operates within 1 km.Dining Enjoy a meal at the restauran, or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s room service (during limited hours). When you are in need of a refreshing drin, visit the swim-up bar or one of 3 bars/lounge, or 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business cente, express check-i, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Kamala beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga Ma Lar”, provides a haven for those who prefer the quieter life. Although the southern end of the beach can get busy in the high season, the northern end is peaceful all year round. Kamala offers a friendly and village feel, and a diversity of restaurants and small bars can be found on this small road. Cheaper food options/market stalls can be found on the main Kamala Road. If you are looking to spend most of the time on the beach enjoying the sea, this is a very good place to be. The beach is quite nice and is not too crowded. The sea floor is nice and sandy. In the afternoons the water spectacularly recedes leaving a blanket of rocks at the left end of the beach for local fishing and a beautiful swimming area at the right end of the beach.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Kamala Accommodations
If the Access Resort & Villas in Kamala is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Glam Habitat - Glam Habitat is located at 112/39 M.3 Kamala Rd., Kamala,Kathu District, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,742. Continue Reading
- Access Resort & Villas - Access Resort & Villas is located at 459/2 Patak Rd., Karon Beach, Muang in Kamala on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,371. Continue Reading
- Kamala Cool Hotel - Kamala Cool Hotel is located at 73/100 Moo 3, Surin-Rawai Beach Rd., Kamala, Kathu, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Ratana Apart Hotel Kamala - Ratana Apart Hotel Kamala is located at 73/65 Moo.3, Kamala, Kathu, Muang, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿822. Continue Reading
- Naiyang Park Resort - Naiyang Park Resort is located at 34/5 Tambon Sakoo, Thalang, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿15,294. Continue Reading
- Villa Sunpao by Holiplanet - Villa Sunpao by Holiplanet is located at 169 Moo 6 Soi Layan 7, Chengtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, English, Spanish, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Baan Kamala Backpacker - Baan Kamala Backpacker is located at 74/43 Moo.3, Ban Kamala Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿18,774. Continue Reading
- Wabi-Sabi Kamala Falls Boutique Residences Phuket - Wabi-Sabi Kamala Falls Boutique Residences Phuket is located at 6/122 Moo. 5 Kamala in Kamala on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,174. Continue Reading
- Beyond Resort Karon - Beyond Resort Karon is located at 51 Karon Road, Tambon Karon, Muang District, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,700. Continue Reading
- Beau and Blonde House Kamala - Beau and Blonde House Kamala is located at 84/3 Moo 3, Rim-Had Road, Kamala Beach, Kamala Beach in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
Search for more Kamala Resort or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kamala etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Access Resort & Villas, Kamala and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Access Resort & Villas in Kamala and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Access Resort & Villas in Kamala, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Access Resort & Villas, or around Kamala?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Access Resort & Villas, like anywhere around Kamala, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kamala or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kamala on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kamala Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kamala property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kamala or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Access Resort & Villas, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Access Resort & Villas, or around Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kamala mini market around the Access Resort & Villas for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kamala, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Access Resort & Villas, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Access Resort & Villas is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Access Resort & Villas or Kamala?
The beer or larger prices around Access Resort & Villas or Kamala on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Access Resort & Villas or Kamala have?
The Access Resort & Villas offers a guest rating of 8.4and there is: Hotel 139 rooms. The Resorts main facilities are: Restaurant/cafe - Spa and Gym. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Access Resort & Villas and Kamala, simply follow the Access Resort & Villas page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Access Resort & Villas for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kamala / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kamala or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Access Resort & Villas to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kamala and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Access Resort & Villas and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand low-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Kamala Property Tours: If your staying at the Access Resort & Villas but also interested in purchasing a Kamala apartment, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kamala, or on Phuket in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Kamala property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Access Resort & Villas. Here to help 🙂