MVC Patong House, located at 94/10 Sai Namyen Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English language, a guest rating of 8.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,176.
Name: MVC Patong House
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 94/10 Sai Namyen Road, Patong Beach, Phuket
Av rating: 8.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: French, English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and Gym
Average price: ฿1,176 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of MVC Patong House, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to MVC Patong House.
About MVC Patong House
MVC Patong House is located at 94/10 Sai Namyen Roa, Patong Beac, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Sawasdee Experience Thai hospitality with a touch of “Swissness”. We always strive to make your stay as pleasant as possible and to ensure you an unforgettable holiday. The hotel is centrally located in the heart of Paton, close to the beac, Bangla Road (Walking Street, Jungceylon Shopping Center and the Baan Son Night Market. There are many activities in the area to explore and excursions for everyone. All rooms of the five categories have private bathroo, air conditionin, cable T, miniba, free water and are accessible by elevator. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. You are kindly invited to dine at the in-house restaurant. In the mornin, we offer various breakfasts and traditional Thai and international dishes are served during the day. With kind regards Your Hosts Wanida and Daniel Hofmann
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- New Square Patong Hotel - New Square Patong Hotel is located at 99/11,Phang-Muang Sai Kor Road,Patong, Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,538. Continue Reading
- The Woods Natural Park Resort Phuket - The Woods Natural Park Resort Phuket is located at 99/9 Moo 5 Kamala, Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,273. Continue Reading
- Guesthouse Belvedere - Guesthouse Belvedere is located at 74/9 Soi Banzan, Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499. Continue Reading
- Ashlee HUB Hotel - Ashlee HUB Hotel is located at Rat-U-Thit Song Roi Pee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿909. Continue Reading
- Andaman House - Andaman House is located at 62 Prabaramee Rd., Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Patong Sunbeach Mansion - Patong Sunbeach Mansion is located at 207/4 Soi 6 Nanai Road, Patong in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- The Silk Hill Hotel - The Silk Hill Hotel is located at 148/6-10 Soi Nanai Villa, Nanai Road in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,798. Continue Reading
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket - Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is located at 12 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿11,202. Continue Reading
- Hiran Residence - Hiran Residence is located at 37/19 Ratutid Rd. in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,699. Continue Reading
- The Bluewater Hotel - The Bluewater Hotel is located at 140/38-39 Nanai Road in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,499. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the MVC Patong House, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the MVC Patong House, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the MVC Patong House, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in MVC Patong House, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the MVC Patong House for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the MVC Patong House, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the MVC Patong House is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the MVC Patong House or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around MVC Patong House or Patong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the MVC Patong House try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the MVC Patong House for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the MVC Patong House to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the MVC Patong House and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cheap flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flight tickets from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the MVC Patong House. Here to help 🙂