MT Hotel, located at 24/10 Pisitkaranee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,741.
Name: MT Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 24/10 Pisitkaranee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu Phuket
Av rating: 7.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 15:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and Parking
Average price: ฿1,741
Booking: To book, and to see more details of MT Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to MT Hotel.
About MT Hotel
MT Hotel is located at 24/10 Pisitkaranee Roa, Patong Beac, Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. When you stay at MT Hotel Patong in Paton, you’ll be in the business distric, within a 10-minute drive of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Patong Beach. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Bangla Road and 4.3 mi (7 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phone, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor poo, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a computer statio, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the MT Hotel in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Le Tanjong House - Le Tanjong House is located at 143/6, Rat-U-Thid Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750. Continue Reading
- Deva Suites Patong - Deva Suites Patong is located at 188/13-15 Soi Kor Rd. Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,161. Continue Reading
- Ruen Thai - Ruen Thai is located at 78/ 11-12 Soi Permpongpattana (soi dr wattana) thawewong Rd in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600. Continue Reading
- The Bay and Beach Club - The Bay and Beach Club is located at 33/1 Thaweewong Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,736. Continue Reading
- Princess Kamala Beachfront Hotel - Princess Kamala Beachfront Hotel is located at 74/8 Moo 3 Nar-Had Road, Kamala Beach in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,374. Continue Reading
- Sea U Honey - Sea U Honey is located at 74/31 Nanai Road, Soi Banzaan, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿829. Continue Reading
- Sunset Mansion - Sunset Mansion is located at 28-30 Ratuthit rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿694. Continue Reading
- Lamai Apartment - Lamai Apartment is located at 29 / 95 Rachapathanusorn Road in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿331. Continue Reading
- Lub d Phuket Patong - Lub d Phuket Patong is located at 5/5 Sawatdirak Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,230. Continue Reading
- The Royal Palm Beach Front - The Royal Palm Beach Front is located at 66/2 Thaweewong Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿898. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
MT Hotel, Patong and Phuket island in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the MT Hotel in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand, as around the MT Hotel in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the MT Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the MT Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the MT Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in MT Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the MT Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the MT Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the MT Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the MT Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around MT Hotel or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the MT Hotel or Patong have?
The MT Hotel offers a guest rating of 7.1and there is: Hotel 32 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Concierge service and Parking. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the MT Hotel and Patong, simply follow the MT Hotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the MT Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the MT Hotel to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the MT Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the MT Hotel but also interested in purchasing a Patong Villa, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the MT Hotel. Here to help 🙂