Live in Phuket, located at 74/41 Soi Banzhan,Nanai Road Patong subdistrict,Kathu district,Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,997.
Name: Live in Phuket
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 74/41 Soi Banzhan,Nanai Road Patong subdistrict,Kathu district,Phuket
Av rating: 7.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Spa and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿2,997
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Live in Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Live in Phuket.
About Live in Phuket
Live in Phuket is located at 74/41 Soi Banzhan,Nanai Road Patong subdistric,Kathu distric,Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Live in Phuket in Paton, you’ll be within a 15-minute walk of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road. This guesthouse is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Patong Beach and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and electric kettle, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities This smoke-free guesthouse offers complimentary parking nearby.Dining At Live in Phuke, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Live in Phuket in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Barefoot Hotel Kalim Beach Front - Barefoot Hotel Kalim Beach Front is located at 314 Phrabaramee Rd in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,247. Continue Reading
- Baan Boa Resort - Baan Boa Resort is located at 16 Taweewong Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿854. Continue Reading
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong - Royal Phawadee Village Patong is located at 3 Sawatdirak Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,579. Continue Reading
- Baan Thai Beach Side Residence - Baan Thai Beach Side Residence is located at 40 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿495. Continue Reading
- Andaman Embrace Patong - Andaman Embrace Patong is located at 2 Hadpatong Road, Patong Beach, in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,052. Continue Reading
- Andatel Grande Patong Phuket - Andatel Grande Patong Phuket is located at 41/9 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach, Amphur Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿601. Continue Reading
- Goldsea Beach - Goldsea Beach is located at 100/28-29, Taweewong Road, Soi Post Office, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: Russian, Arabic, French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399. Continue Reading
- Amarin Patong - Amarin Patong is located at 6/6 Chalermprakeat Road, Soi Eden, Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿489. Continue Reading
- X2 Vibe Phuket Patong Hotel - X2 Vibe Phuket Patong Hotel is located at 5/55 Haad Patong Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,348. Continue Reading
- Ciao Residence - Ciao Residence is located at 130 Soi Nanai, Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,176. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Live in Phuket, Patong and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Live in Phuket in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Live in Phuket in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Live in Phuket, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Live in Phuket, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Live in Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Live in Phuket, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Live in Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Live in Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Live in Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Live in Phuket or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Live in Phuket or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Live in Phuket or Patong have?
The Live in Phuket offers a guest rating of 7.9and there is: Hotel 20 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Bar - Spa and 24 hour Front Desk Service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Live in Phuket and Patong, simply follow the Live in Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Live in Phuket for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Live in Phuket to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Live in Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight tickets to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flights from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Live in Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Patong Villa, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Live in Phuket. Here to help 🙂