Lavender Hotel, located at 162/148 Pangmuangsaikor Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿742.
Name: Lavender Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 162/148 Pangmuangsaikor Road, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 7.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿742
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Lavender Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Lavender Hotel.
About Lavender Hotel
Lavender Hotel is located at 162/148 Pangmuangsaikor Roa, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. A stay at Lavender Hotel places you in the heart of Paton, within a 15-minute walk of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Patong Beach. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Bangla Road and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safe, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet acces, a fireplace in the lobb, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel’s coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car servic, a computer statio, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Lavender Hotel in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Patong Paragon Resort & Spa - Patong Paragon Resort & Spa is located at 280 Prabaramee Road, Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,233. Continue Reading
- Rabbit Mansion2 - Rabbit Mansion2 is located at 133/9 Thanon Nanai in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Capricorn Village - Capricorn Village is located at 178 Thanon Ratuthit Songroipi Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- The Woods Natural Park Resort Phuket - The Woods Natural Park Resort Phuket is located at 99/9 Moo 5 Kamala, Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,273. Continue Reading
- Candy House - Candy House is located at 24/21 Rachpatanusorn Road, Kathu Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿918. Continue Reading
- Patong Merlin Hotel - Patong Merlin Hotel is located at 44 Thaveewong Rd., Patong Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿389. Continue Reading
- Chana Hotel - Chana Hotel is located at 34/137-144 Prachanukhro Road, Kathu, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,803. Continue Reading
- Patong Landmark Hotel - Patong Landmark Hotel is located at 155/25 Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Sea Cono Boutique Hotel - Sea Cono Boutique Hotel is located at 179/85-87 Saigor Road., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,992. Continue Reading
- Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment - Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment is located at 168/46-48 Soi Nanairuamjai 8 Phuangmuang, Sai Gor Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,099. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Lavender Hotel, Patong and Phuket in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Lavender Hotel in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Lavender Hotel in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Lavender Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Lavender Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Lavender Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Lavender Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Lavender Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Lavender Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Lavender Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Lavender Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Lavender Hotel or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Lavender Hotel or Patong have?
The Lavender Hotel offers a guest rating of 7.3and there is: Hotel 38 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Bar - Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Lavender Hotel and Patong, simply follow the Lavender Hotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Lavender Hotel for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Lavender Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Lavender Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight deals to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand low-cost flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Lavender Hotel but also interested in purchasing a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Lavender Hotel. Here to help 🙂