Hivetel, located at 22 Moo 3, Soi Palai, Chaofa Rd., T.Chalong, A.Muang, in Chalong on Phuket in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language, a guest rating of 8.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿777.
Location: Chalong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 22 Moo 3, Soi Palai, Chaofa Rd., T.Chalong, A.Muang,
Av rating: 8.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Russian language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and Gym
Average price: ฿777 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Hivetel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Hivetel.
Hivetel is located at 22 Moo , Soi Pala, Chaofa Rd, T.Chalon, A.Muan, in Chalong on Phuket island. Located in Chalon, Hivetel is within a 15-minute drive of Chalong Bay and Chalong Temple. This hotel is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Kata Beach and 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Rawai Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phone, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet acces, a television in a common are, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining At Hivete, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Chalong bay, Phuket is a rather quiet urban area primarily known for being the island’s main port and for its magnificent Wat Chalong temple.Its the departure point for many dive and launch trips so may appeal as a place to stay for those who plan on venturing seawards on a daily basis or who simply wish to enjoy staying in one of the quieter parts of the IslandChalong has a shooting range, atv, elephant rides, go kart track, paint ball and horse riding. There are many Thai boxing or Mauy Thai training camps at Chalong, especcially on Soi Ta Eard (Boxing Street).The biggest and most famous is Tiger Mauy Thai. There is a Thai boxing ring near Chalong 5 ways junction. One “Must Do” is to drive up to the famous Big Buddha which over looks Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, numerous islands and on a clear day even Phi Phi Island, 38 miles away can be seen.Phuket Airport is 38 km, Phuket Town Centre is 10 km and Patong Nightlife & Shopping is around 17 km.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket Visa guide
More Chalong Accommodations
- S5 Residence and Cafe - S5 Residence and Cafe is located at 89/9 Moo.10, Chao Fah Tawan Tok Rd, Tambon Chalong, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000 in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Ra Residence Phuket - Ra Residence Phuket is located at 10/113, Moo. 5, Soi Ta-iad, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Phuket Marine Poshtel - Phuket Marine Poshtel is located at 48/1 M 9, Chalong Pier, Muang, Phuket, 83130 in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿630. Continue Reading
- The Elysium Residence - The Elysium Residence is located at 87/63 Moo.10 Soi Chaofa. 45 Chaofa Road T.Chalong in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Centara Villas Phuket - Centara Villas Phuket is located at 701 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang, in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,079. Continue Reading
- Vipa House Phuket - Vipa House Phuket is located at 86/49-51 T Chalong, Muang, in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿400. Continue Reading
- Ban Yuwanda Phuket - Ban Yuwanda Phuket is located at 78/11 Moo 5 Ruamjai 1, Rawai, Phuket 83130, Thailand, Chalong Bay in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: French, Arabic, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,631. Continue Reading
- Hivetel - Hivetel is located at 22 Moo 3, Soi Palai, Chaofa Rd., T.Chalong, A.Muang, in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿777. Continue Reading
- Jula Place Hotel - Jula Place Hotel is located at 16/3, 16/6 Moo 8 Chaofa East Road, Muang in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,475. Continue Reading
- The Lantern Hostel and Spa - The Lantern Hostel and Spa is located at 76/9, Chao Fa 42 Road, Moo 6, Chalong Sub-District, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿593. Continue Reading
Search for more Chalong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Chalong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Chalong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Chalong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Hivetel, or around Chalong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Hivetel, like anywhere around Chalong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Chalong or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Chalong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Chalong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Chalong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Chalong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Hivetel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Hivetel, or around Chalong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Chalong mini market around the Hivetel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Chalong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Hivetel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Hivetel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Hivetel or Chalong?
The beer or larger prices around Hivetel or Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Hivetel try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Hivetel for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Chalong / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Chalong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Hivetel to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Chalong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Hivetel and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight tickets to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Chalong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Chalong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Chalong, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Chalong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Hivetel. Here to help 🙂