The Lake Chalong, located at 888/7 Moo. 6, Soi Jaofa 14, T. Chalong A. Mueang Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island, offers Resort amenities including: Spa, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿8,993.
Name: The Lake Chalong
Location: Chalong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 888/7 Moo. 6, Soi Jaofa 14, T. Chalong A. Mueang Phuket
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Spa, Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿8,993 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Lake Chalong, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to The Lake Chalong.
About The Lake Chalong
The Lake Chalong is located at 888/7 Moo. , Soi Jaofa 1, T. Chalong A. Mueang Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Located in Chalon, The Lake Chalong Resort is within a 15-minute drive of Chalong Temple and Chalong Bay. This resort is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Rawai Beach and 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Bangkok Hospital Phuket.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 17 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and minibar, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Stop by the resort’s restaurant for lunch or dinne, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, luggage storag, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Chalong bay, Phuket is a rather quiet urban area primarily known for being the island’s main port and for its magnificent Wat Chalong temple.Its the departure point for many dive and launch trips so may appeal as a place to stay for those who plan on venturing seawards on a daily basis or who simply wish to enjoy staying in one of the quieter parts of the IslandChalong has a shooting range, atv, elephant rides, go kart track, paint ball and horse riding. There are many Thai boxing or Mauy Thai training camps at Chalong, especcially on Soi Ta Eard (Boxing Street).The biggest and most famous is Tiger Mauy Thai. There is a Thai boxing ring near Chalong 5 ways junction. One “Must Do” is to drive up to the famous Big Buddha which over looks Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, numerous islands and on a clear day even Phi Phi Island, 38 miles away can be seen.Phuket Airport is 38 km, Phuket Town Centre is 10 km and Patong Nightlife & Shopping is around 17 km.
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Chalong Accommodations
- S5 Residence and Cafe - S5 Residence and Cafe is located at 89/9 Moo.10, Chao Fah Tawan Tok Rd, Tambon Chalong, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000 in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- The Lake Chalong - The Lake Chalong is located at 888/7 Moo. 6, Soi Jaofa 14, T. Chalong A. Mueang Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Spa, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,993. Continue Reading
- The One Cozy Vacation Residence - The One Cozy Vacation Residence is located at 7/22 M.5 Soi Ta-Ied Chao-Fah Tawan Tok Rd. Muang in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,400. Continue Reading
- Vipa House Phuket - Vipa House Phuket is located at 86/49-51 T Chalong, Muang, in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿400. Continue Reading
- Phaithong Sotel Resort - Phaithong Sotel Resort is located at 1/66 Chaofa nok, T.Chalong, A.Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿551. Continue Reading
- The Blue Hotel - The Blue Hotel is located at 99 Moo.4 Chalong Muang Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,053. Continue Reading
- Studio 77 - Studio 77 is located at 45/35, M.1, Soi Ta-eid, Chalong, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿534. Continue Reading
- Tachawan Resort & Restaurant - Tachawan Resort & Restaurant is located at 16/11 Soi Palai, Chaofa Road in Chalong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
- Centara Villas Phuket - Centara Villas Phuket is located at 701 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang, in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,079. Continue Reading
- OYO 303 Phoomjai House - OYO 303 Phoomjai House is located at 75/154 Moo 10, Patak road, Chalong, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿854. Continue Reading
Search for more Chalong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Chalong etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Chalong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Chalong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the The Lake Chalong, or around Chalong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the The Lake Chalong, like anywhere around Chalong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Chalong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Chalong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Chalong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Chalong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Chalong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Lake Chalong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in The Lake Chalong, or around Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Chalong mini market around the The Lake Chalong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Chalong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Lake Chalong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The Lake Chalong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Lake Chalong or Chalong?
The beer or larger prices around The Lake Chalong or Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the The Lake Chalong try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Chalong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Lake Chalong for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Chalong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Chalong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Lake Chalong to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Chalong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the The Lake Chalong and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand budget priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Chalong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Chalong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Chalong, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Chalong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the The Lake Chalong. Here to help 🙂