Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa, located at 88 Moo 7, Phunai, Koh Yao, Phang nga in Chalong on Phuket island, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,691.
Name: Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa
Location: Chalong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 88 Moo 7, Phunai, Koh Yao, Phang nga
Av rating: 8.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿2,691 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa.
About Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa
Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa is located at 88 Moo , Phuna, Koh Ya, Phang nga in Chalong on Phuket island. With a stay at Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa in Ko Ya, you’ll be by the sea and within the region of Ko Hong (Krabi) and Ao Po Grand Marina. This 5-star resort is within the region of Cape Yamu and Ao Po Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 148 individually decorated guestroom, featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phone, as well as safes and minibars.Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the sp, which offers massage, body treatment, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pool, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features concierge service, babysitting/childcare (surcharge, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining Enjoy international cuisine at By The Se, one of the resort’s 6 restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary English breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobb, a 24-hour front des, and multilingual staff. For a surcharg, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
Chalong bay, Phuket is a rather quiet urban area primarily known for being the island’s main port and for its magnificent Wat Chalong temple. Its the departure point for many dive and launch trips so may appeal as a place to stay for those who plan on venturing seawards on a daily basis or who simply wish to enjoy staying in one of the quieter parts of the Island Chalong has a shooting range, atv, elephant rides, go kart track, paint ball and horse riding. There are many Thai boxing or Mauy Thai training camps at Chalong, especcially on Soi Ta Eard (Boxing Street). The biggest and most famous is Tiger Mauy Thai. There is a Thai boxing ring near Chalong 5 ways junction. One “Must Do” is to drive up to the famous Big Buddha which over looks Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, numerous islands and on a clear day even Phi Phi Island, 38 miles away can be seen. Phuket Airport is 38 km, Phuket Town Centre is 10 km and Patong Nightlife & Shopping is around 17 km.
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Chalong Accommodations
- Studio 77 - Studio 77 is located at 45/35, M.1, Soi Ta-eid, Chalong, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿534. Continue Reading
- Six Pack Cottage - Six Pack Cottage is located at 20/21 Moo 4 Soi Ta-Eiad, chao fa road, Chalong in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿782. Continue Reading
- The Lantern Hostel and Spa - The Lantern Hostel and Spa is located at 76/9, Chao Fa 42 Road, Moo 6, Chalong Sub-District, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿593. Continue Reading
- Banyan Tree SPA Sanctuary - Banyan Tree SPA Sanctuary is located at 33,33/27 Moo 4 Srisoonthorn Road in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,000. Continue Reading
- Tachawan Resort & Restaurant - Tachawan Resort & Restaurant is located at 16/11 Soi Palai, Chaofa Road in Chalong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
- Ra Residence Phuket - Ra Residence Phuket is located at 10/113, Moo. 5, Soi Ta-iad, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Twinpalms Phuket - Twinpalms Phuket is located at 106 / 46 Moo 3, Surin Beach Road, Cherng Talay in Chalong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Hivetel - Hivetel is located at 22 Moo 3, Soi Palai, Chaofa Rd., T.Chalong, A.Muang, in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿777. Continue Reading
- Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa - Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa is located at 198-200 Patak, Karon Beach, Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,380. Continue Reading
- The Elysium Residence - The Elysium Residence is located at 87/63 Moo.10 Soi Chaofa. 45 Chaofa Road T.Chalong in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
Search for more Chalong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Chalong etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Chalong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Chalong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa, or around Chalong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa, like anywhere around Chalong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Chalong or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Chalong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Chalong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Chalong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Chalong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa, or around Chalong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Chalong mini market around the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Chalong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa or Chalong?
The beer or larger prices around Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa or Chalong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Chalong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight deals to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Chalong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Chalong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Chalong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flights to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket cut-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Chalong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Chalong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Chalong, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Chalong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa. Here to help 🙂