Pennapa Chalet, located at 22/33 Moo 4 chaofa road Soi.Ta-ead Tambon Chalong Muang in Chalong on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 9.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿949.
Name: Pennapa Chalet
Location: Chalong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 22/33 Moo 4 chaofa road Soi.Ta-ead Tambon Chalong Muang
Av rating: 9.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and Laundry service
Average price: ฿949
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Pennapa Chalet, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Pennapa Chalet.
About Pennapa Chalet
Pennapa Chalet is located at 22/33 Moo 4 chaofa road Soi.Ta-ead Tambon Chalong Muang in Chalong on Phuket island. Located in Chalon, Pennapa Chalet is within a 10-minute drive of Dolphins Bay Phuket and Phuket Zoo. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Chalong Temple and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Phunaka Golf Course.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet acces, tour/ticket assistanc, and barbecue grills.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include express check-i, dry cleaning/laundry service, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Chalong bay, Phuket is a rather quiet urban area primarily known for being the island’s main port and for its magnificent Wat Chalong temple. Its the departure point for many dive and launch trips so may appeal as a place to stay for those who plan on venturing seawards on a daily basis or who simply wish to enjoy staying in one of the quieter parts of the Island Chalong has a shooting range, atv, elephant rides, go kart track, paint ball and horse riding. There are many Thai boxing or Mauy Thai training camps at Chalong, especcially on Soi Ta Eard (Boxing Street). The biggest and most famous is Tiger Mauy Thai. There is a Thai boxing ring near Chalong 5 ways junction. One “Must Do” is to drive up to the famous Big Buddha which over looks Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, numerous islands and on a clear day even Phi Phi Island, 38 miles away can be seen. Phuket Airport is 38 km, Phuket Town Centre is 10 km and Patong Nightlife & Shopping is around 17 km.
About Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Chalong Accommodations
If the Pennapa Chalet in Chalong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- The Elysium Residence - The Elysium Residence is located at 87/63 Moo.10 Soi Chaofa. 45 Chaofa Road T.Chalong in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Jula Place Hotel - Jula Place Hotel is located at 16/3, 16/6 Moo 8 Chaofa East Road, Muang in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,475. Continue Reading
- Ocean12 Chic Hotel - Ocean12 Chic Hotel is located at 54/22-23 Moo1, Soi Ta iad, Chalong, Mueang, Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450. Continue Reading
- Mr.T Kamala Room - Mr.T Kamala Room is located at 71/85-86,Hua khuan nuea road,Moo 5, kamala, kathu,Phuket in Chalong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,298. Continue Reading
- Le Desir Resortel - Le Desir Resortel is located at 71/40-41, Moo10, Chaofa West Road,Chalong Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Parking, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿753. Continue Reading
- Ban Yuwanda Phuket - Ban Yuwanda Phuket is located at 78/11 Moo 5 Ruamjai 1, Rawai, Phuket 83130, Thailand, Chalong Bay in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: French, Arabic, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,631. Continue Reading
- Big Buddha Hillside - Big Buddha Hillside is located at 16/19,Soi Yot Saneh 1 Chaofa west rd,Chalong,Muang,Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿720. Continue Reading
- Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa - Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa is located at 198-200 Patak, Karon Beach, Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,380. Continue Reading
- The Blue Hotel - The Blue Hotel is located at 99 Moo.4 Chalong Muang Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,053. Continue Reading
- Ra Residence Phuket - Ra Residence Phuket is located at 10/113, Moo. 5, Soi Ta-iad, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
Search for more Chalong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Chalong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Pennapa Chalet, Chalong and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Pennapa Chalet in Chalong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, as around the Pennapa Chalet in Chalong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Pennapa Chalet, or around Chalong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Pennapa Chalet, like anywhere around Chalong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Chalong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Chalong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Chalong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Chalong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Chalong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Pennapa Chalet, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Pennapa Chalet, or around Chalong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Chalong mini market around the Pennapa Chalet for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Chalong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Pennapa Chalet, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Pennapa Chalet is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Pennapa Chalet or Chalong?
The beer or larger prices around Pennapa Chalet or Chalong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Pennapa Chalet or Chalong have?
The Pennapa Chalet offers a guest rating of 9.4and there is: Hotel 14 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Swimming Pool and Laundry service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Pennapa Chalet and Chalong, simply follow the Pennapa Chalet page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Chalong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Pennapa Chalet for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Chalong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Chalong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Pennapa Chalet to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Chalong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Pennapa Chalet and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight tickets from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Chalong Property Tours: If your staying at the Pennapa Chalet but also interested in purchasing a Chalong plot of land, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Chalong, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Chalong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Pennapa Chalet. Here to help 🙂