Baba La Casa Hotel, located at 23/9 Soi Thanu-Thep, ChaoFahTawanOk Road, Chalong, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿800.
Name: Baba La Casa Hotel
Location: Chalong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 23/9 Soi Thanu-Thep, ChaoFahTawanOk Road, Chalong, Phuket
Av rating: 6.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and Parking
Average price: ฿800
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Baba La Casa Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Baba La Casa Hotel.
About Baba La Casa Hotel
Baba La Casa Hotel is located at 23/9 Soi Thanu-The, ChaoFahTawanOk Roa, Chalon, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. With a stay at Baba La Casa Hotel in Chalon, you’ll be a 4-minute drive from Chalong Bay and 7 minutes from Chalong Temple. This hotel is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Kata Beach and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Rawai Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining English breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Chalong bay, Phuket is a rather quiet urban area primarily known for being the island’s main port and for its magnificent Wat Chalong temple. Its the departure point for many dive and launch trips so may appeal as a place to stay for those who plan on venturing seawards on a daily basis or who simply wish to enjoy staying in one of the quieter parts of the Island Chalong has a shooting range, atv, elephant rides, go kart track, paint ball and horse riding. There are many Thai boxing or Mauy Thai training camps at Chalong, especcially on Soi Ta Eard (Boxing Street). The biggest and most famous is Tiger Mauy Thai. There is a Thai boxing ring near Chalong 5 ways junction. One “Must Do” is to drive up to the famous Big Buddha which over looks Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, numerous islands and on a clear day even Phi Phi Island, 38 miles away can be seen. Phuket Airport is 38 km, Phuket Town Centre is 10 km and Patong Nightlife & Shopping is around 17 km.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Chalong Accommodations
If the Baba La Casa Hotel in Chalong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Ra Residence Phuket - Ra Residence Phuket is located at 10/113, Moo. 5, Soi Ta-iad, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Raya Rawai Place - Raya Rawai Place is located at 7/19 Moo5 Soi Ruamjai, Wiset Road, Muang in Chalong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,249. Continue Reading
- Six Pack Cottage - Six Pack Cottage is located at 20/21 Moo 4 Soi Ta-Eiad, chao fa road, Chalong in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿782. Continue Reading
- Chalong Sea Breeze - Chalong Sea Breeze is located at 43/35-38 Viset Rd, Moo 5, Soi Chalong Pier, Rawai, Muang in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿720. Continue Reading
- Dlux Condominium Phuket - Dlux Condominium Phuket is located at 100 Patak Road, T.Chalong, A.Muang Phuket, Phuket 83130 in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿906. Continue Reading
- Phaithong Sotel Resort - Phaithong Sotel Resort is located at 1/66 Chaofa nok, T.Chalong, A.Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿551. Continue Reading
- Phuket Marine Poshtel - Phuket Marine Poshtel is located at 48/1 M 9, Chalong Pier, Muang, Phuket, 83130 in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿630. Continue Reading
- Karon Phunaka Resort - Karon Phunaka Resort is located at 22/1 Soi 22 Patak Road, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,800. Continue Reading
- Ban Yuwanda Phuket - Ban Yuwanda Phuket is located at 78/11 Moo 5 Ruamjai 1, Rawai, Phuket 83130, Thailand, Chalong Bay in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: French, Arabic, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,631. Continue Reading
- Vipa House Phuket - Vipa House Phuket is located at 86/49-51 T Chalong, Muang, in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿400. Continue Reading
Search for more Chalong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Chalong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Baba La Casa Hotel, Chalong and Phuket in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Baba La Casa Hotel in Chalong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket, as around the Baba La Casa Hotel in Chalong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Baba La Casa Hotel, or around Chalong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Baba La Casa Hotel, like anywhere around Chalong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Chalong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Chalong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Chalong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Chalong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Chalong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Baba La Casa Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Baba La Casa Hotel, or around Chalong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Chalong mini market around the Baba La Casa Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Chalong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Baba La Casa Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Baba La Casa Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Baba La Casa Hotel or Chalong?
The beer or larger prices around Baba La Casa Hotel or Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Baba La Casa Hotel or Chalong have?
The Baba La Casa Hotel offers a guest rating of 6.1and there is: Hotel 10 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Wi-Fi - Laundry service and Parking. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Baba La Casa Hotel and Chalong, simply follow the Baba La Casa Hotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Chalong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Baba La Casa Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Chalong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Chalong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Baba La Casa Hotel to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Chalong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Baba La Casa Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Chalong Property Tours: If your staying at the Baba La Casa Hotel but also interested in purchasing a Chalong home, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Chalong, or on Phuket island in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Chalong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Baba La Casa Hotel. Here to help 🙂