Diamond Resort Phuket, located at 106 Soi Cherngtaley 14, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtaley, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English, French language, a guest rating of 8.8, and an average daily rate of: ฿879.
Name: Diamond Resort Phuket
Location: Bang Tao, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 106 Soi Cherngtaley 14, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtaley, Thalang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English, French language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and Gym
Average price: ฿879 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Diamond Resort Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Diamond Resort Phuket.
About Diamond Resort Phuket
Diamond Resort Phuket is located at 106 Soi Cherngtaley 1, Srisoonthorn Roa, Cherngtale, Thalan, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Location Elegant four-star hotel “Diamond Resort Phuket Hotel” is situated within 15 km from the heart of Phuket. Hotel features A variety of local and international delicacies are served in the on-site restaurant. To unwind after an eventful da, enjoy a refreshing drink in the elegant hotel bar. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Sports enthusiasts are welcome in a fitness center. Guests can use a hotel sauna. Take a dip in a swimming pool. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. Meals can be delivered to your room upon request. Laundry services are offered. Please note that the entire hotel is smoke-free.
About Bang Tao
Bangtao beach, Phuket (or Bang Tao) is a large open bay with one of Phuket’s longest beaches, which offers guests a six km (four mile) stretch of beach. Bangtao It was once used for tin mining, but has since been developed into a luxury resort to the northern end of Bangtao beach (Now named: Laguna). Where the North end of Bangtao is occupied by Laguna beach, and it’s 4/5 star Resorts and Villa’s. The Southern side of Bangtao beach is where you will find the normal everyday Hotels, Restaurants, shops, bars and a small Village. There are also many sports and health facilities in this area including a riding club, a golf course, herbal spas and a skills challenge course (Quest Laguna Phuket). Bangtao is also only a 20 minute drive to or from the airport making the location a prime area for both Tourist and expats to live.
About Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Bang Tao Accommodations
- Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket - Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket is located at 390 Srisoonthorn Road, Chengtalay, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,509. Continue Reading
- Cassia Phuket - Cassia Phuket is located at 64 Moo 4, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,678. Continue Reading
- The Residence Resort & Spa Retreat - The Residence Resort & Spa Retreat is located at 258/12 Moo 5, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay Sub-District in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿16,166. Continue Reading
- ChillHub Hostel Phuket - ChillHub Hostel Phuket is located at 69/140-142, Moo3, Bangtao Beach Soi 2 Cherngtalay, Thalang in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Nice Bangtao Beach - Nice Bangtao Beach is located at 8/88 M.5 Chrengtalay Bangtao Thalang, Bangtao Beach in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿702. Continue Reading
- Andaman Bangtao Bay Resort - Andaman Bangtao Bay Resort is located at 82/9, Moo 3 in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,791. Continue Reading
- Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa - Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa is located at 11/7 Moo 6 Cheng Talay, Thalang, Phuket 83110 in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,671. Continue Reading
- Villa Angelica Bed and Breakfast in Phuket - Villa Angelica Bed and Breakfast in Phuket is located at 38/189 moo 4 Srisoontron Thalang Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Spanish, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,871. Continue Reading
- Amin Resort - Amin Resort is located at 325/2 M.5, Cherngtalay, Thalang in Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,015. Continue Reading
- Lin House - Lin House is located at 115/3 Soi Kokkham 2, Tambon Choeng Thale, Muang Phuket in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿99,928. Continue Reading
Search for more Bang Tao accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Bang Tao etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Bang Tao & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Bang Tao and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Diamond Resort Phuket, or around Bang Tao?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Diamond Resort Phuket, like anywhere around Bang Tao, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Bang Tao or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Bang Tao Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Bang Tao property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Bang Tao or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Diamond Resort Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Diamond Resort Phuket, or around Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Bang Tao mini market around the Diamond Resort Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Bang Tao, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Diamond Resort Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Diamond Resort Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Diamond Resort Phuket or Bang Tao?
The beer or larger prices around Diamond Resort Phuket or Bang Tao on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Diamond Resort Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Bang Tao on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Diamond Resort Phuket for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Bang Tao / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Bang Tao or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Diamond Resort Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Bang Tao and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Diamond Resort Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight deals to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Bang Tao Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Bang Tao property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Bang Tao, or on Phuket island, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Bang Tao property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Diamond Resort Phuket. Here to help 🙂