Andara Resort Villas, located at 15 Moo. 6, Layi-nakalay Rd, Kamala Beach Kathu Phuket 83120 Thailand in Bang Tao on Phuket island, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language, a guest rating of 9.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿13,906.
Name: Andara Resort Villas
Location: Bang Tao, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 15 Moo. 6, Layi-nakalay Rd, Kamala Beach Kathu Phuket 83120 Thailand
Av rating: 9.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 15:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Russian, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿13,906 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Andara Resort Villas, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Andara Resort Villas.
About Andara Resort Villas
Andara Resort Villas is located at 15 Moo. , Layi-nakalay R, Kamala Beach Kathu Phuket 83120 Thailand in Bang Tao on Phuket island. When you stay at Andara Resort Villas in Kamal, you’ll be near the beac, within a 15-minute walk of Kamala Beach and Tsunami Memorial. This 5-star villa is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Phuket Fantasea and 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Surin Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. 50-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities Relax at the full-service sp, where you can enjoy massage, body treatment, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor poo, a spa tu, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this villa include complimentary wireless Internet acces, concierge service, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 1 km.Dining Grab a bite at Silk Restaurant and Ba, a restaurant which features a bar and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include express check-i, express check-ou, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free valet parking is available onsite.
About Bang Tao
Bangtao beach, Phuket (or Bang Tao) is a large open bay with one of Phuket’s longest beaches, which offers guests a six km (four mile) stretch of beach.Bangtao It was once used for tin mining, but has since been developed into a luxury resort to the northern end of Bangtao beach (Now named: Laguna). Where the North end of Bangtao is occupied by Laguna beach, and it’s 4/5 star Resorts and Villa’s.The Southern side of Bangtao beach is where you will find the normal everyday Hotels, Restaurants, shops, bars and a small Village.There are also many sports and health facilities in this area including a riding club, a golf course, herbal spas and a skills challenge course (Quest Laguna Phuket). Bangtao is also only a 20 minute drive to or from the airport making the location a prime area for both Tourist and expats to live.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Bang Tao Accommodations
- Oceanstone - Oceanstone is located at 139,Soi Cherngtalay 16, Choeng Thale,Tha lang,Phu ket. in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿94,969. Continue Reading
- Lin House - Lin House is located at 115/3 Soi Kokkham 2, Tambon Choeng Thale, Muang Phuket in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿99,928. Continue Reading
- Villa Angelica Bed and Breakfast in Phuket - Villa Angelica Bed and Breakfast in Phuket is located at 38/189 moo 4 Srisoontron Thalang Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Spanish, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,871. Continue Reading
- Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa - Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa is located at 124/29 Moo 3, BangTao Beach, T. Cheung Thalay, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,475. Continue Reading
- The Residence Resort & Spa Retreat - The Residence Resort & Spa Retreat is located at 258/12 Moo 5, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay Sub-District in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿16,166. Continue Reading
- The Nai Harn - The Nai Harn is located at 23/3 Moo 1, Vised Road, Tambol Rawai, Amphur Muang, Phuket in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,928. Continue Reading
- ChillHub Hostel Phuket - ChillHub Hostel Phuket is located at 69/140-142, Moo3, Bangtao Beach Soi 2 Cherngtalay, Thalang in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort - Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort is located at 57 Moo 4, Koh Yao, Phang-nga in Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,396. Continue Reading
- Baan Rosa - Baan Rosa is located at 69/18 Moo 3, Bangtao Beach in Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,279. Continue Reading
- Double Pool Villas by Banyan Tree - Double Pool Villas by Banyan Tree is located at 33,33/27 Moo 4 Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Amphur Talang in Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English, Arabic, French, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿16,100. Continue Reading
Search for more Bang Tao accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Bang Tao etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Bang Tao & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Bang Tao and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Andara Resort Villas, or around Bang Tao?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Andara Resort Villas, like anywhere around Bang Tao, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Bang Tao or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Bang Tao Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Bang Tao property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Bang Tao or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Andara Resort Villas, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Andara Resort Villas, or around Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Bang Tao mini market around the Andara Resort Villas for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Bang Tao, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Andara Resort Villas, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Andara Resort Villas is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Andara Resort Villas or Bang Tao?
The beer or larger prices around Andara Resort Villas or Bang Tao on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Andara Resort Villas try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Andara Resort Villas for a week day. You'll find cheap flight deals to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Bang Tao / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Bang Tao or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Andara Resort Villas to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Bang Tao and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Andara Resort Villas and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flight tickets from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Bang Tao Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Bang Tao property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Bang Tao, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Bang Tao property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Andara Resort Villas. Here to help 🙂